IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ THROUGH THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. This Master Services Agreement (this “Agreement”) describes the terms under which RMG Enterprise Solutions, Inc., including its affiliates (“RMG“) offers each individual or entity (hereinafter, “Customer”) access to its Services.
By accessing any Service, Customer agrees to comply with and to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, including the policies and guidelines linked to (by way of the provided URLs) from this Agreement. If Customer does not understand or agree with the terms below, please do not use the Service.
This Agreement is incorporated by reference into each Order executed by Customer. RMG may amend this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion, effective upon posting the amended Agreement at the domain or subdomains of www.korbyt.com/korbyt-subscription-terms-UK where the prior version of the Agreement was posted, or by communicating these changes through any written contact method RMG has established with Customer.
The Parties agree to the following:
- DEFINITIONS“Affiliate” means any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with such entity. For purposes of this Agreement, “Control” means direct or indirect ownership or control of more than 50% of the voting interests of the subject entity.“Agreement” means collectively this Agreement, Order Forms, SOWs, and all other attachments hereto.“Confidential Information” means any information, regardless of form, proprietary to or maintained in confidence by either Party, including, without limitation, information, technical data or know- how relating to discoveries, ideas, inventions, software, designs, specifications, processes, systems, diagrams, research, development, business plans, strategies or opportunities, and information related to finances, costs, prices, suppliers, vendors, customers and employees which is disclosed by a Party or on its behalf whether directly or indirectly, orally, visually, or in writing, to the other Party or any of its employees or agents. The terms and conditions of this Agreement and any order for Hardware or Services will be deemed the Confidential Information of both Parties.“Content” means all content in text, graphic, animation, video, or any other form that is owned by RMG or licensed to RMG by a Third-Party Provider.“Customer Data” means any materials, information, data, content, and other information that Customer, or its employees or agents, transmit to the Hosted Services.“Documentation” means any written or electronic documentation, images, video or text specifying the functionality of the Hosted Services that is provided or made available by RMG to Users. “Hardware” means the physical devices purchased from RMG by Customer pursuant to an Order Form. For purposes of any warranty plan, Hardware will only mean RMG manufactured products and does not include Third-Party Hardware.“Hosted Services” means the products and services listed in one or more Order Form(s) made available via the Software. Hosted Services shall also include any Content provided by RMG pursuant to an Order Form.“Hybrid Software” means software provided by RMG to Customer residing on Customer’s on-premises server(s) which interfaces with the Korbyt Platform during the Subscription Term. “Korbyt Platform” means RMG’s online, subscription and cloud- based application and platform branded as Korbyt.“Malicious Code” means code, files, scripts, agents or programs intended to do harm.“Order Form” means an ordering document executed by the Customer, which incorporates by reference the terms of the Agreement, identifies the Services ordered by Customer, sets forth the prices for the Services and contains other applicable information, terms and conditions. By entering into an Order hereunder, an Affiliate agrees to be bound by the Terms of the Agreement as if it were an original party hereto.“Professional Services” means implementation, site planning, training, creative services, configuration, integration, project management and other consulting services as may be described in an Order Form or SOW.“Protected Information” means: (i) Social Security number; (ii) passport numbers or other government-issued identification numbers; (iii) health or medical information (other than dietary preferences or medical contact information); (iv) date of birth, (v) financial account number, or credit or debit card number, with or without any required security code, access code, personal identification number or password, that would permit access to an individual’s financial account; or (vi) other information that a reasonable person would recognize as being highly sensitive (but excluding, for avoidance of doubt, contact information such as name, title, company name, mailing address, email address, and phone number).“Services” means, collectively, the Professional Services and the Hosted Services.“Software” means software provided by RMG, either by download and/or access through the internet, that allows the User to access any functionality in connection with the Hosted Services, including Hybrid Software and the Korbyt Platform.“SOW” means one or more work orders, work authorizations or statements of work that describe the Professional Services for Customer and mutually executed by the Parties.“Subscription Term” means the period of time specified in an Order Form that Customer has the right to use the Hosted Services and includes any Renewal Terms (as defined in Section 12.2). “Third-Party Hardware” means all equipment, hardware and components of the Hardware provided by third parties.“Third-Party Materials” means any Third-Party Software, and any Third-Party Hardware.“Third-Party Provider” means third parties that provide Third- Party Materials under this Agreement or third parties that provideservices or support in connection with the Services, including third- party provided hosting and data processing services.“Third-Party Software” means software owned or licensed by third-parties.“Users” means Customer employees, Customer third party consultants, contractors or agents, which third parties may access and use the Hosted Services in accordance with this Agreement.
- USE OF SERVICES
- Access and Use. Subject to the provisions of this Agreement, RMG hereby grants Customer a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable right to access and use the Hosted Services for its internal business purposes during the Subscription Term. Other than Hardware, Customer acknowledges that RMG has no delivery obligation and will not ship anything to Customer as part of the Hosted Services.
- Subscriptions. Unless otherwise specified in an Order Form, Hosted Services are purchased as subscriptions. Additional subscriptions may be added during a Subscription Term at the same pricing as the underlying subscription pricing, prorated for the portion of that Subscription Term remaining at the time the new subscriptions are added, and any added subscriptions will terminate on the same date as the underlying subscriptions. Customer agrees that its subscriptions hereunder are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features.
- Usage Metrics. Each subscription is subject to a bandwidth usage limit of 2 gigabytes per endpoint per month and each cloud account is limited to 500 gigabytes of storage. Customer’s right to use the Hosted Services may be further limited by the number of usage metrics designated in the applicable Order Form(s).
- On-Premise. If Customer accesses the Hosted Services through the use of Hybrid Software and so long as Customer remains in compliance with this Agreement, RMG hereby grants Customer a nonexclusive, revocable, nonsublicensable and nontransferable limited right to install and use the Hybrid Software during the applicable Subscription Term.
- Changes and Environment. RMG regularly updates the Hosted Services and reserves the right to add and/or substitute functionally equivalent features in the event of product unavailability, end-of-life, or changes to software requirements. The Hosted Services will be hosted on a server that is maintained by RMG or its designated third party supplier or data center. Customer is solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining at its own expense, all equipment needed to access the Hosted Services. For the avoidance of doubt, updates to the Hosted Services may include bug fixes, patches, error corrections, minor and major releases, non-new platform changes, or modifications or revisions that enhance existing performance. Updates exclude new products, modules or functionality for which RMG generally charges a separate fee.
- User IDs. Customer is responsible for providing and administering usernames and passwords for all Users (the “Log-In Information”). Each User must have a valid username and password for the purpose of accessing the Hosted Services. RMG will not be liable for any loss that Customer or an User may incur as a result of someone else using an Users’ passwords or accounts, either with or without the applicable Users’ knowledge.
- Professional Services.
- RMG will perform the Professional Services described in an applicable SOW. If a conflict occurs between this Agreement and any SOW, the applicable provisions of such SOW when executed by both Parties, or attached to an Order Form executed by both Parties, shall control. Customer agrees to RMG’s Professional Services policy, which is available at www.rmgnetworks.com/company/policies.
- If agreed in a SOW, RMG may perform Professional Services and develop certain deliverables for customer (“Deliverables”). RMG hereby grants Customer, subject to timely payment of applicable fees and charges, and subject to the restrictions in this Agreement, a personal, nonexclusive, non- transferable license for the Subscription Term to use the Deliverables solely in connection with its use of the Hosted Services. Unless specified in a SOW, RMG does not provide updates or reintegration work required to make Deliverables compatible with future versions or releases of the Hosted Services.
- Customer will (i) timely cooperate and provide all assistance and access to resources reasonably required by RMG to perform the Professional Services, (ii) provide a reasonable work environment if the Professional Services are performed on Customer’s premises, (iii) permit RMG to control and/or operate all facility controls, systems, apparatus, equipment and machinery necessary to perform the Professional Services; (iv) furnish RMG with all information, approvals, permits and consents from government authorities and others as may be required for performance of the Professional Services, except for those RMG has expressly agreed in writing to obtain; (v) notify RMG promptly of any site conditions requiring special care, and provide RMG with any available documents describing the quantity, nature, location and extent of such conditions; (vi) be solely responsible for, and assume the risk of, any problems resulting from the content, accuracy, completeness and consistency of all data, materials, information and other resources supplied by Customer; and (vii) be solely responsible for its data, including electronically stored data (e.g., data backup, security and virus protection).
- CUSTOMER’S USE
- Restrictions. Customer shall not (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, rent, lease, assign (except as provided in Section 13.6 (Assignment)), distribute, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Services; (ii) copy, record, extract, scrape, modify or make derivative works based upon the Services; (iii) “frame” or “mirror” the Services on any other server or device; (iv) access the Services for any benchmarking or competitive purposes or use the Services for application service provider, timesharing or service bureau purposes, or any purpose other than its own internal use, (v) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or attempt to discover any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the Services, (vi) remove, obscure or modify a copyright or other proprietary rights notice in the Services; (vii) use the Services to send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful material, including material that violates third party privacy rights;(viii) use the Services to create, use, send, store, or Malicious Code or otherwise engage in any malicious act or disrupt the security, integrity or operation of the Services; (ix) attempt to gain or permit unauthorized access to the Services or related systems or networks,including but not limited to conducting any penetration testing, denial of service attacks, or similar efforts; or (x) permit or assist any other party (including any user) to do any of the foregoing.
- Breach by User. Any failure by a User to comply with this Agreement is deemed to be a breach by Customer, and RMG shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Customer or any third party resulting from such breach. Customer shall immediately take all necessary steps, including providing notice to RMG, to effect the termination of an Log-In information for any User if there is any compromise in the security of that Log-In information or if unauthorized use is suspected or has occurred.
- No Protected Information. Customer acknowledges and agrees that use of the Hosted Services does not require Customer to provide any Protected Information to or through the Hosted Services and RMG shall have no liability to Customer or its representatives, users or any other party related to any Protected Information. Customer shall not upload, provide or submit any Protected Information to the Hosted Services.
- Obligations. RMG agrees to provide either Standard Support (as defined in Schedule A) for the Services to Customer at no additional charge, or Premium Support (as defined in Schedule A) if purchased (Standard Support and Premium Support each referred to herein as “Support”).
- Exceptions to Support. RMG does not provide Support with respect to: (i) Hosted Services that have been altered or modified by anyone other than RMG or its licensors; (ii) Hosted Services used other than in accordance with the Documentation;(iii) Professional Services, or (iv) errors or malfunction caused by any data, systems or programs not supplied by RMG.
- Training. Customer shall ensure that all users receive initial training services sufficient to enable Customer to effectively use the Hosted Services.
- FEES, TAXES & PAYMENTS
- General. If Customer provides credit card information to RMG, Customer authorizes RMG to charge such credit card for all Hosted Services listed in the Order Form for the Subscription Term. If the Order Form specifies that payment will be by a method other than a credit card, RMG will invoice Customer in advance. Customer shall pay the fees specified in the applicable Order Form within 30 days of the invoice date. Except as otherwise specified herein or in an Order Form, (i) subscription fees are based on subscriptions purchased and not actual usage, (ii) payment obligations are non-cancelable and fees paid are non-refundable, and (iii) quantities purchased cannot be decreased during the relevant Subscription Term.
- Taxes. Customer is responsible for payment of all applicable sales, use, value added or similar taxes (excluding those on RMG’s net income) imposed by a federal, state, provincial, local or other government entity relating to the provision of the Services.
- Invoicing. Unless otherwise stated in an Order Form, RMG will invoice Customer for (i) Hardware fees upon shipment of applicable Hardware; (ii) subscription fees for Hosted Services annually in advance of each year of the Subscription Term; and (iii) Professional Service fees on a (A) fixed price basis will be invoiced in advance of performance, and (B) time and materials, milestoneor other basis, will be invoiced monthly (for time and materials).
- Late Payment. If any invoiced amount is not received by RMG by the due date, then without limiting RMG’s rights or remedies, those charges may accrue late interest at the annual rate of 4% above the base rate from time to time of the Bank of England, accruing on a daily basis and being compounded quarterly until payment is made, whether before or after any judgment. RMG reserves the right to claim interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- Disputed Fees. Customer may reasonably and in good faith dispute an invoiced amount within thirty (30) days after the invoice date, provided that Customer shall promptly pay the undisputed portion of the invoice pursuant to Section 5.1 and may only withhold payment of the disputed portion until the dispute is resolved. The Parties shall negotiate in good faith to resolve any payment dispute within forty-five (45) days. Customer agrees that any billing discrepancies or disputes not brought to the attention of RMG within thirty (30) days after the invoice date will be and are hereby waived and the invoiced amount will be deemed to be correct.
- Failure to Pay. Failure to make payments of undisputed amounts pursuant to this Section 5 is a material breach of this Agreement and RMG may suspend its performance obligations in accordance with the provisions of 12.4. Amounts paid or payable for the Services are not contingent upon the performance of any Professional Services or the delivery of any future functionality or features.
- Overage Fees. If Customer exceeds the usage metrics described in Section 2.3, Customer shall pay as specified in the applicable Order Form, or if not specified using the then-current rates for the applicable usage metric.
- Expenses. Fees are exclusive of any shipping costs, travel, lodging or other living expenses incurred in RMG’s performance. RMG will invoice Customer for all reasonable expenses incurred in providing the Services. RMG will provide reasonable documentation evidencing such expenses. Customer will promptly reimburse RMG for any and all such expenses. Unless otherwise specified in an Order Form, packaging for commercial shipment of Hardware is included in the quoted Fees. When any other packaging is specified, involving a greater expense than the cost of commercial shipment packaging, RMG will add a charge to cover such extra expense.
- SECURITY STANDARDS AND SAFEGUARDS.
- Personal Data. RMG shall maintain commercial safeguards against the unauthorized destruction, disclosure or alteration of Customer personal data that is in the possession of RMG. RMG utilizes Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) as its data center. AWS uses external auditors to verify the adequacy of its security measures, including the security of the physical data centers from which RMG provides the Services. This audit: (a) will be performed at least annually; (b) will be performed according to ISO 27001 standards or such other alternative standards that are substantially equivalent to ISO 27001; (c) will be performed by independent third-party security professionals at AWS’s selection and expense; and (d) will result in the generation of an audit report (“Report”), which will be AWS’s Confidential Information. RMG does not audit its own operations in this regard. At Customer’swritten request, RMG will provide Customer with a copy of the Report.
- Data Protection Agreement. Customer and RMG shall comply with all applicable privacy laws and regulations and shall provide help and cooperation to the other as is reasonably necessary or requested to comply with these laws and regulations. If a Service involves the processing of personal data of data subjects (as defined by applicable data protection legislation) located within the European Economic Area or Switzerland on behalf of Customer, then the Parties agree to execute RMG’s data protection agreement located athttps://www.rmgnetworks.com/data-protection- addendum.html.
- WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS.
- Mutual Warranty. Each Party represents and warrants to the other that: (i) it has the full power and authority to enter into and deliver this Agreement and perform its obligations hereunder; (ii) it has the necessary rights to enter into this Agreement and perform its obligations hereunder; (iii) this Agreement, when executed by both Parties, is a valid and binding obligation of it and enforceable in accordance with its terms; and (iv) it will comply with all applicable laws in the course of performing its obligations and exercising its rights under this Agreement.
- RMG Warranty. RMG represents and warrants that (i) it will provide the Services in a manner consistent with general industry standards reasonably applicable to the provision thereof;(ii) the Hosted Services shall perform materially in accordance with the Documentation, and (iii) the Professional Services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner.
- Hardware Warranty. RMG’s limited warranty for the Hardware is set forth in Schedule B.
- Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR STATUTORILY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- RMG’s Intellectual Property Rights. As between RMG and Customer, all rights, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights in the Services, Content and Deliverables (including all components, derivatives, modifications and enhancements) are and will be owned exclusively by RMG notwithstanding any other provision in this Agreement or an Order Form. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to Customer any rights of ownership in or related to the Services, Content or Deliverables. All rights, title and interest in or to any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, patents, and other proprietary right relating to the Services and the related logos, product names, etc. are reserved and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by RMG.
- Customer Data. As between Customer and RMG, Customer owns all rights, title and interest in and to all Customer Data. Customer has sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectualproperty ownership of and right to use all Customer Data, and warrants that that it has and will have all rights and consents necessary to allow RMG to use this data as contemplated by this Agreement. Customer hereby grants to RMG during the Subscription Term a royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, non- transferable (except as set forth in Section 13.6 (Assignment)), sub- licensable, worldwide right to use and process Customer Data solely for the purpose of providing to Customer the Services and any other activities expressly agreed to by Customer.
- Obligations. The receiving Party shall not disclose or use any Confidential Information of the disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, except with the disclosing Party’s prior written permission. Each Party shall protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information of the other Party in the same manner that it protects the confidentiality of its own proprietary and confidential information of like kind (but in no event using less than reasonable care). If the receiving Party is compelled by law to disclose Confidential Information of the disclosing Party, it shall provide the disclosing Party with prior written notice of the compelled disclosure (to the extent legally permitted) and reasonable assistance, at disclosing Party’s cost, if the disclosing Party wishes to contest the disclosure, and the receiving Party shall continue to treat this information as Confidential Information for all other purposes.
- Exceptions. The receiving Party will not be obligated under this Section 9 for any information that: (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the disclosing Party; (ii) was known to the receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the disclosing Party; (iii) was independently developed by the receiving Party without use of or reference to any Confidential Information or breach of any obligation owed to the disclosing Party; or (iv) is received from a third party without restriction and without breach of any obligation owed to the disclosing Party.
- Prior Non-Disclosure Agreement. Any existing non- disclosure agreement entered into by the Parties is hereby superseded, terminated and replaced by the terms in this Section 9, which will govern all disclosures and exchanges of Confidential Information made by the Parties previously under that agreement.
- Aggregate Data. Customer acknowledges and agrees that RMG may use data processed by the Services that is anonymized and not traceable to any individual (“Non-Individual Data”) to include in RMG’s generic database for the analysis, evaluation and improvement of RMG’s products and of the Services.
- RMG Indemnity. RMG shall indemnify, defend and hold Customer harmless against any and all damages finally awarded against Customer by a court of competent jurisdiction, or agreed to in a written settlement agreement signed by RMG, arising out of any claim or lawsuit by a third party (a “Claim”) against Customer to the extent such Claim alleges: that the use of the Hosted Services by Customer in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, infringes any patent, copyright or federally registered trademark, or misappropriates a trade secret of a third party. If Customer’s use of the Hosted Services is enjoined or RMG determines that such use may be enjoined, then RMG may, at its sole option and expense,either, (a) modify the Hosted Services to be non-infringing, (b) obtain for Customer a license to continue using the Hosted Services, or (c) if neither (a) nor (b) are practical in RMG’s sole judgment, terminate the affected Hosted Service and return to Customer the unused portion of any fees paid for the affected Services. The foregoing obligations of RMG do not apply to the extent that the alleged infringement claim (i) results from any change made by Customer or any third party for the Customer, (ii) could have been avoided by using an unaltered current version of the Hosted Services which was provided by RMG, (iii) is based upon any information, design, specification, instruction, software, data, or material not furnished by RMG, or any material from Customer, a third party portal or other external source that is accessible to Customer within or from the Hosted Services (e.g., a third party Web page accessed via a hyperlink.
- Customer Indemnity. Customer shall: (a) defend RMG against any Claim against RMG to the extent the Claim results from(i) Customer Data; or (ii) Customer’s breach of Section 3.1; and (b) pay any damages awarded against RMG for the Claim or any amounts agreed by Customer and the claimant for the settlement of the Claim.
- Procedures. The Party seeking indemnity under this Section 10 (the “Indemnified Party”) must: (a) notify the other Party (the “Indemnifying Party”) promptly in writing of the Claim, specifying the nature of the Claim and such relief as is sought therein; (b) tender to the Indemnifying Party sole control of the defense or settlement of the Claim at the Indemnifying Party’s expense, provided, however, the Indemnifying Party may not settle a Claim in a manner that would have an adverse impact on the business of the Indemnified Party without receiving the prior written consent of the Indemnified Party; and (c) cooperate and, at the Indemnifying Party’s expense, assist in the defense of the Claim. The Indemnified Party will have the right to participate at its own expense in any Claim or related settlement negotiations using counsel of its own choice.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT FOR LIABILITY ARISING UNDER SECTIONS 3.1(RESTRICTIONS), 5 (PAYMENT OF FEES), AND 10(INDEMNIFICATION), OR FROM PERSONAL INJURY OR PHYSICAL DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF THE OTHER PARTY, NEITHER PARTY’S LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE SERVICE IMPLICATED DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT TRIGGERING SUCH LIABILITY.
- EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- Term. Unless this Agreement is earlier terminated in accordance with Section 12.3, this Agreement commences on the Effective Data and continues until the expiration of the Subscription Term of the last outstanding Order Form (“Term”).
- Renewal. Except as otherwise specified in the applicable Order Form, all Subscriptions will automatically renew for the same period as the original Subscription Term (each a “Renewal Term”) at the list price in effect at the time of renewal unless either Party gives the other Party written notice of non-renewal at least 60 days prior to the end of the applicable Subscription Term or Renewal Term.
- Termination. Either Party may terminate this Agreement immediately upon written notice at any time if: (i) the other Party fails (X) to cure any remediable material breach or (Y) provide a written plan of cure acceptable to the non-breaching Party, each within 30 days of being notified in writing of the breach; (ii) the other Party ceases business operations; or (iii) the other Party becomes insolvent, generally stops paying its debts as they become due or becomes the subject of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding. Where a Party has rights to terminate, the non- breaching Party may at its discretion either terminate the entire Agreement or the applicable Order Form or SOW. Order Forms and SOWs that are not terminated shall continue in full force and effect under the terms of this Agreement. If this Agreement is terminated by Customer due to an uncured material breach by RMG, RMG shall promptly refund the pro-rata amount of any pre-paid subscription fees attributable to periods after the date of such termination.
- Suspension. RMG may immediately restrict or suspend access to the Hosted Services if RMG becomes aware of, or reasonably suspects, any breach of this Agreement by Customer or its Users. RMG will act in good faith and use reasonable efforts to notify Customer via phone or email before initiating suspending or restricting any Services. Customer is still responsible for full payment of the Order Form(s) even if access to the Hosted Services is suspended or terminated for any breach of this Agreement.
- Return of Data. Upon Customer’s written request made within 30 days after the effective date of expiration or termination of this Agreement, RMG shall, upon Customer’s payment of the applicable fees, make available to Customer for download a file of Customer Data in its then current format. After this 30-day period, RMG has no obligation to maintain or provide any Customer Data and shall, unless legally prohibited, delete all Customer Data maintained in its production systems, provided RMG may retain archival copies of Customer data on backup media for a reasonable period of time not to exceed two (2) years following expiration or termination of any Order Form.
- Order of Precedence. The terms and conditions of this Agreement control to the extent any terms and conditions of this Agreement conflict with the terms and conditions of an Order Form, except where the Order Form specifically states the intent to supersede a specific portion of this Agreement.
- Force Majeure. A Party will be excused from performance under this Agreement for any period of time that the Party is prevented from performing its obligations hereunder as a result of an act of God, criminal acts, distributed denial of serviceattacks, any acts of the common enemy, the elements, earthquakes, floods, fires, epidemics, riots, war, utility or communication failures, or other cause beyond the Party’s reasonable control. Both Parties shall use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
- Waiver. The delay or failure of a Party at any time to enforce a right or remedy available to it under this Agreement with respect to any breach or failure will not be construed as a waiver with respect to that breach or failure or any other breach or failure.
- Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for reference only and do not define, limit, or otherwise affect the meaning of any provisions hereof.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court, this Agreement will be construed as if not containing the invalid or unenforceable provision, and the rights and obligations of Customer and RMG shall be construed and enforced accordingly.
- Assignment. Except for assignment to a Party’s affiliate (any entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with such Party), or in the case of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all assets not involving a direct competitor of the other Party, neither Party may assign or otherwise transfer any right or obligation set forth under this Agreement without the other Party’s prior written consent, not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, RMG may subcontract the provision of Services in whole or in part to a RMG affiliate. Any purported assignment or transfer in violation of this Section 13.6 is void.
- Relationship of the Parties. Each Party is an independent contractor in the performance of this Agreement, and is solely responsible for all of its employees and agents and its labor costs and expenses arising in connection with this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including without limitation disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims). Any dispute must be litigated in the courts located in London, England. For purposes of establishing jurisdiction in Texas under this Agreement, each Party hereby waives, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any claim that: (i) it is not personally subject to the jurisdiction of the court; (ii) it is immune from any legal process with respect to it or its property; and (iii) anysuit, action or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum. The Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act does not apply to this Agreement or orders placed under it. Each Party waives its right to a trial by jury for all matters or disputes arising from this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement; Counterparts. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior agreements on the same subject matter, and shall govern all disclosures and exchanges of Confidential Information made by the parties previously hereto. This Agreement may not be modified except by a writing signed by RMG and Customer. All pre-printed or standard terms of any Customer purchase order or other business processing document are hereby rejected and will have no force or effect. The language of this Agreement is English, and only the English-language version may be used to represent this Agreement’s terms. This Agreement and any SOW may be signed in any number of counterparts all of which together will constitute one and the same document. A signed copy of this Agreement or any SOW transmitted via facsimile, email or other electronic means will constitute an originally signed Agreement or SOW, as applicable, and, when together with all other required signed copies of this same Agreement or SOW, as applicable, will constitute one and the same instrument.
- Use of Agents. RMG may designate an agent or subcontractor to perform certain tasks and functions under this Agreement. However, RMG will remain responsible for performance of its duties under this Agreement.
- Publicity. Customer agrees that RMG may identify Customer as a recipient of Services and use its logo in sales presentations, marketing materials and press releases.
- Notices. Any notice required or permitted under this Agreement or required by law must be in writing and must be:(i) delivered in person; (ii) delivered by electronic mail to the address listed on the applicable Order Form; (iii) sent by first class registered mail, or air mail, as appropriate; or (iv) sent by an internationally recognized overnight air courier, in each case properly posted and fully prepaid to the contact person specified in the Order Form. Notices will be considered to have been given at the time of actual delivery in person, two (2) business days after deposit in the mail, or one (1) day after delivery to an overnight air courier service, provided in each case that delivery in fact is effected. Either Party may change its contact person or address for notices by means of notice to the other Party given in accordance with this Section.
- Survival. Sections 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 13 will survive termination of this Agreement.
SCHEDULE A SUPPORT
RMG offers two levels of support: Standard Support and Premium Support (each, a “Support Plan”).
- SUPPORT AVAILABILITY
- Standard Support. Standard support for the Hosted Services is available to Customer at no additional charge and is available from, Monday– Friday, 8A.M. – 6 P.M. (0800 – 1800) GMT/BST excluding RMG holidays.
- Premium Support. Premium support for the Hosted Services is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and can be purchased by Customer pursuant to an Order Form.
- After-Hours & Holiday Support. Additional support fees are due for after-hours and Weekend Emergency Technical Support and Holiday Emergency Technical Support (RMG Networks Holidays).
- SUPPORT SERVICES
- Included Services. Provided that Customer complies with the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to Section 2(B) below, RMG will provide the applicable support availability, response times, and services as described herein.
- Excluded Services. RMG is not obligated to provide any services beyond those offered in the Customer’s Support Plan. RMG only supports the then-current, generally available Hosted Services major release version, the immediately previous major release version, and all update versions (including minor releases versions, path or hot fix versions). Customer acknowledges and agrees that there is no warranty of backward compatibility.
- Customer’s Responsibilities. Customer shall:
- pay all Fees due under this Agreement and this Schedule;
- pay for any on-site support at RMG’s then-current rates and pay for expenses incurred by RMG to perform on-site support (including expenses for travel, labor and lodging);
- pay RMG’s then-current rates for any support not covered by Customer’s Support Plan;
- grant RMG appropriate access to Customer’s network, as needed;
- comply with RMG’s recommended or required implementations regarding any upgrades and updates;
- install and maintain hardware needed for the Hosted Services; and
- indicate the following in any request for support: name, company, telephone number, description of the problem, whether the Hosted Services is inoperative, and when Customer will be available to receive a return call from RMG.
|RMG Networks Contact Information and Hours|
|HELP DESK||+44 330 808 0731 Mon – Fri 8A.M. – 6 P.M. (0800 – 1800) GMT/BST|
|EMAIL (M-F, 0800-1800 GMT/BST)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|HOURS:||Standard Support: Support is available from, Monday – Friday, 8A.M. – 6 P.M. GMT/BST, excluding UK public holidays.Premium Support: Support is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.|
RESPONSE TIME AND UPDATE FREQUENCY
|1||Severe: A severity one (1) issue is a catastrophic production problem which may severely impact Customer’s business operations or productivity in which the Hosted Services is not available or fully not functioning.||<60minutes||Once per business day|
|2||Major. A severity two (2) issue: The Hosted Services is functioning in a severely reduced capacity. The situation is causing significant impact to portions of Customer’s business operations and productivity.||<5 hours||Once per business day|
|3||Minor. A severity three (3) issue is a medium-to-low impact problem which involves partial non-critical Hosted Services functionality loss, one which impairs some operations but allows the Hosted Services to continue to function. This may be a minor issue with limited loss or no loss of functionality or impact to Customer’s operation and issues in which there is an easy circumvention or avoidance by the end user.||<13 hours||Every other business day|
|4||Request. A severity four (4) issue is for a general usage question or recommendation. There is no impact on the quality, performance or functionality of the Hosted Services.||<25 hours||Once per week|
Certain issues that require more troubleshooting, Hosted Services or software changes, corrupted data bases, network issues, policy and security issues, or system fixes may require a longer response time. Under these situations, RMG may provide the Customer with estimates regarding resolution. The response times listed are targeted response times offered on the basis of commercially reasonable efforts, and do not constitute a service level agreement, warranty or other commitment and have no penalty or other consequences associated with failure to meet such times.
SCHEDULE B HARDWARE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- DELIVERY AND TITLE
- Shipping and Delivery.
- Subject to subpart (ii) of this Section 1(A), RMG will ship the Hardware FCA Shipping Point (INCOTERMS 2010); provided, that Customer will reimburse RMG the shipping and insurance costs. RMG will use Customer’s preferred carrier if Customer provides RMG with necessary information and instructions. Otherwise, RMG is responsible for delivering the Hardware to its preferred common carrier with RMG’s preferred routing instructions, obtaining all appropriate shipping documents, and assuring that the Hardware has been insured for its replacement cost.
- Delivery of the Hardware will be subject to availability of the Hardware. However, any dates quoted for delivery of the Hardware are approximate only, and RMG will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Hardware, regardless of cause.
- Title to Hardware. Title and ownership of the Hardware will pass to Customer upon Customer’s payment for the Hardware.
- Risk of Loss. Risk of loss to the Hardware will pass to Customer upon delivery of the Hardware to the carrier. Customer assumes risk of loss or damages to the Hardware while the Hardware is in transit to Customer. Within ten (10) business days of receipt of the Hardware (or three calendar days for third party displays/TVs), Customer will inspect the Hardware and inform RMG of any damages thereto. Should Customer not notify RMG of any damage incurred during shipment of the Hardware within the applicable period, RMG will be relieved of all responsibility and liability with respect to the damaged Hardware, and Customer will be responsible for any damage claim, repair or replacement of such damaged Hardware. These terms also apply to any Hardware provided to Customer in connection with any warranty for Hardware. Notwithstanding anything in the Agreement and this Attachment to the contrary, risk of loss and title thereto is not subject to Customer’s acceptance of the Hardware.
- Shipping and Delivery.
- Limited Warranty. RMG warrants that the supplied Hardware will be materially free from defects and workmanship for a period of one (1) year, commencing on the date of shipment, subject to the following limitations:
- the limited warranty extends only to Customer and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or end user;
- Unless Customer purchases an Extended Warranty Plan with the Advance Shipper option as described in below, Customer will bear the cost of shipping the Hardware to the Customer technical support department of RMG. Customer will bear the cost of shipping the Hardware back to Customer after the completion of service, or to ship replacement Hardware if RMG elects replacement as Customer’s remedy under this limited warranty;
- Customer complies with any additional warranty procedures that may be provided from RMG from time to time;
- A repair on warranted Hardware is good only for the balance of the warranty, or for ninety (90) days from the date of the repair, whichever is longer;
- at Customer’s expense, uninstall, pack and ship any Hardware needing Support to the address provided in the Return Material Authorization or athttp://www.rmgnetworks.com/company/returns; and
- install any replacement Hardware when received;
- Warranty Exclusions. The limited warranty provided for in Section 2(A) herein does not cover:
- defects or damages resulting from use of the supplied Hardware in other than its normal and customary manner, or in an environment or in a manner or for a purpose for which the Hardware was not designed;
- defects or damages from incorrect or abnormal use, abnormal conditions (including without limitation, results of force majeure event), power surges or other irregularities, failure to perform recommended maintenance or improper maintenance, improper handling, or storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair (successfully or not), or had parts replaced by any party other than RMG or an RMG authorized repair facility, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of RMG, including damage caused by shipping, spills of food or liquid;
- breakage or damage unless caused directly by defects in material or workmanship;
- claims in which the technical support department at RMG was not notified by Customer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the supplied Hardware during the applicable limited warranty period;
- Hardware which have had the serial number removed or made illegible;
- Hardware that was not purchased by Customer from RMG or its authorized resellers;
- claims caused by Third-Party Materials;
- damage due to normal wear and tear;
- consumables such as fuses and batteries; or
- any other cause not wholly and directly attributable to a defect in the Hardware.
- Warranty Remedies. As Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any warranty claim with respect to Hardware, during the warranty period, RMG will, at its sole option, either repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the Hardware of any supplied Hardware that is covered under this limited warranty. RMG will not be required to repair or replace more than the components of the Hardware actually found to be in breach of the limited Hardware warranty provided in this Attachment, and repaired or replaced Hardware will be warranted under this Attachment only for the remaining portion of the original warranty period. RMG may elect, at its sole option, to use functionally equivalent re-conditioned, refurbished or new units or parts of any units. In addition, RMG will not back-up any data or Content that Customer has added to the Hardware. Where Customer returns any Hardware, and after evaluation, RMG finds no non- conformity to the warranty, RMG may return the Hardware to Customer, and Customer shall pay RMG its standard “no trouble found” (“NTF”) or equivalent fee.
- Third-Party Hardware. Third-Party Hardware warranty and support is only available from the manufacturer, except under separate agreement. RMG does not provide any services for Third-Party Hardware that is not manufactured by RMG. These products fall under the normal pass-through warranties provided by the manufacturer. RMG will pass-through to Customer any applicable Third-Party Hardware warranties from Third-Party Providers that RMG is legally able to transfer.
- Limited Warranty. RMG warrants that the supplied Hardware will be materially free from defects and workmanship for a period of one (1) year, commencing on the date of shipment, subject to the following limitations:
- HARDWARE EXTENDED WARRANTY PLANSTwo Extended Warranty Plans which continue the repair or replacement benefit for non-conforming Hardware are available for purchase by Customer. Either type of plan must be purchased only at the time, and as part, of the original Hardware purchase for the full term of the applicable plan: (a) Hardware Extended Warranty Plan with the Advance Shipper feature: Priced at a percentage of the then current list price of all Hardware covered, as specified in the current price list, per year, Customer may select the Hardware Extended Warranty Plan with the Advance Shipper feature for the first three (3) years beginning with the original purchase of RMG Hardware, providing a total of three years’ warranty coverage. If Customer has purchased this feature, and it notifies RMG that Hardware provided under this Agreement does not conform to the applicable warranty, and RMG has issued the appropriate return materials authorization: (i) RMG will ship, at Customer’s expense, replacement Hardware to Customer; Customer may select and pay to receive the replacement Hardware the next business day after receipt of Customer’s notice, or pay for and use standard shipping instead; and (ii) Customer will provide paid transport to return the defective Hardware to RMG’s facilities once uninstalled by Customer. RMG Networks Smart Screens are not eligible for Advance Shipper Support and (b) Hardware Extended Warranty Plan (without Advance Shipping feature): In the alternative, Customer may select a Hardware Extended Warranty Plan as priced at a lower percentage of the current list price of all Hardware covered, as specified in the current price list per year, that does not include the Advance Shipper feature. If selected, this Plan begins upon expiration of and continues the one (1) year limited Hardware warranty described under Section 2 of this Schedule B for two additional years, providing a total of three years’ warranty coverage. With either Extended Warranty plan:
- Third Party Hardware is excluded from the Extended Warranty plans;
- The terms of Section 2 of this Schedule B, Warranties shall apply to any Extended Warranty plan, except as expressly excluded or changed by this provision;
- For both plans, Customer will be responsible for removal and reinstallation of the Hardware and any associated costs and for shipping costs each way for the type of delivery desired (overnight or standard shipping);
- RMG may elect, at its sole option, to use functionally equivalent re-conditioned, refurbished or new units or parts of any units as replacement units;
- RMG may substitute a functionally equivalent model if the Customer’s model of Hardware is no longer commercially available; and
- RMG retains the right to impose an NTF or equivalent fee for returned Hardware where RMG finds no non-conformity to the warranty.