Employee engagement has become a hot topic in the workforce as companies aim to keep employees safe via remote work while also maintaining internal communication and productivity. Northwestern Mutual and Pitney Bowes have championed employee engagement through the implementation and growth of a strong digital signage network.
Seamless integration of technology in the workforce is achieved with a strategy that incorporates the right people and processes.
Join Us and Discover:
- How to set goals that align with company initiatives
- How to create a cross-functional team to champion employee engagement
- Strategies for content development and governance
- Ways to assess performance and re-evaluate strategy based on current events
Who is this for:
- Communications Professionals
- IT & AV Directors