Create a Killer Content Strategy for Your Digital Signage Channel
Most organizations have been using Digital Signage as a communication channel for decades, enabling companies to share information, keep employees safe, educate workforces, and many more applications. But in many of these cases, Digital Signage may or may not be an effective communication channel because the content broadcasted to displays might not be relevant to all employees, or the displays might not be placed in the easiest areas to view, or the network connecting the screens to the CMS might not be strong enough to power the intended digital experiences.
On Wednesday March 2, at 10am CT please join Cindy and Steve Crescenzo from Crescenzo Communications and Korbyt’s CTO, George Clopp as they discuss how to create a killer content strategy for your digital signage that leads to business outcomes like improved engagement and increased collaboration and productivity.
In this Webinar, you’ll learn:
- Effective ways you can use digital signage to engage and inform employees
- How to integrate your digital signage with other communication channels to meet your employees where they are
- How to craft a simple strategic plan for using digital signage
- How to use the different roles and permissions in your CMS to enable more content publishers
- How to measure the success of your content strategy