What Does Digital Transformation Look Like for the Employee Experience?
2020 has been a pivotal year for communications as the pandemic has dramatically impacted how companies engage and communicate with employees and blurred the lines between the physical office and the place where work actually happens. As a result, it is increasingly clear that the traditional create and broadcast information approach no longer meets employees’ evolving needs.
To accurately reflect the changing workplace experience, companies have expedited the need for digital workplace initiatives to securely provide personalized role-based communications, data, services and applications to an employee on any device, anytime, anywhere through a digital consumer-like experience.
Hear from Gregg Apirian, VP of Customer Experience, and Ben Johnston, VP of Professional Services, as they share key insights and experiences from leading customers through this transformational journey.
You will learn:
- What an effective communication strategy looks like and the crucial role leaders play
- How to establish goals, desired outcomes, and measure performance
- The common requirements of an effective digital employee experience ecosystem
- Ways to utilize audience segmentation and targeting to deliver relevant content, information, and drive engagement
- Strategies to meet employees where they are and work—signage, desktop, mobile, and more
- Best practices for driving adoption of new technology